Friday, November 4, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 4

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Today I'm heading home and while I've had an amazing time I can't wait to see my family.  Before I start my travels I wanted to make sure to share today's gratitude card, yes I'm getting back on track.

Today's card uses the Wildlife Wonder stamp set and as it's one of the Distinkive stamps the images have such great texture with just a single stamp.

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper that's matted with Early Espresso cardstock.  I did also add another coordinating piece of DSP across the center of the card.

The image is stamped in Early Espresso ink on Basic White cardstock before being matted with Early Espresso.  The greeting is in the same stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso but matted with Crumb Cake after being cut out with the Layering Circles dies and attached with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a single Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dot.

With all the guys in my life I like to have some masculine cards at the ready and this one definitely fits the bill, but it most reminds me of my dad.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog