Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC525: Next Destination

Good morning!

It's been awhile but I'm back and playing with new products as well as the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.  Since we recently got back from our epic vacation I knew I had to use the Next Destination stamp set.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the base and added a piece of Let's Go Fishing DSP that's matted with Misty Moonlight cardstock.  Around this piece I added a piece of Misty Moonlight 3/8" Inner Braided Ribbon.

For the stamped images I stamped the plane ticket and sunglass image on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut it out with the Layering Circles dies.  I used Stampin' Blends to add some color to the image and used the same dies to cut a scalloped circle out of Pebbled Path cardstock before attaching it with dimensionals.

The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink on Crumb cake before being fussy cut and attached with more dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a few Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.

This stamp set is not only good for cards but I see a lot of uses for it in my upcoming memory keeping projects from my trip, can't wait.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog