Tuesday, November 1, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

Good morning!

I've taken a break from doing my 30 Day Gratitude challenge but I wanted to get back at this year.  I'm currently traveling in Iceland (and having an amazing time) so I'm going to do my best the first few days while I'll I'm on the road.

Today's card uses the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and I used the Stampin' Blends to color in all the flowers and leaves (always love a little color therapy with the Blends and then used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out all the elements.  

To assemble the card I started with Crumb Cake for the cardfront and then added a piece of Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper that's matted with Basic Black cardstock.  I added another strip of coordinating DSP from the same pack along the left side.  Then I attached the flowers and added a double bow using Linen Thread.  The greeting was stamped with Basic Black ink on Crumb Cake and then fussy cut before attaching with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add some Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.

This card is so cheery it will bring a smile to anyone's face, perfect!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog