Friday, November 11, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 11

Good morning!

I know I've expressed this before but I love rainbows and creating a rainbow effect with inks.  When I saw the Hello & Thanks Embossing folders I knew they would be perfect for this technique.

This card uses no stamping...after I embossed the image on Basic White cardstock I used Stampin' Sponges to blend different ink colors that I pulled from the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (this pack is a hostess item from the July to December Mini catalog and has patterns to cover every occasion so if you don't have it yet, make sure to add it to your wish list!)

To finish off the card I used Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase, Poppy Parade cardstock to mat the DSP, and then wrapped some Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon around the cardfront.

This card is so fun and a perfect way to say thanks in any language!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog