Saturday, November 5, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 5

Good morning!

It was a very long day, but I have to say I'm so happy to be home.  Today I'm off early for the Ashburn Growler Relay and looking forward to see some of my Burn sisters and have some running fun.

I'm back with another gratitude card and this one uses pieces of an old Paper Pumpkin kit that I had sitting on my desk.

The cardfront is Crushed Curry and then I added a piece of Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper as the cardfront.  The brown piece was a pillow box from the Paper Pumpkin kit that I cut apart and then sponged with Soft Suede ink to help bring out the raised pattern.  The three different leaf pieces are from the same kit.

The greeting is from the Color & Contour stamp set and was stamped in Old Olive ink on Basic White cardstock before fussy cutting it out with Paper Snips and attaching with dimensionals.  I did add a few Rhinestones to accent the swirls on the brown piece as a final touch.

This is another fall themed card which is perfect given that it's November and the leaves are falling all around.  Do you like to keep extra pieces from kits to use on other projects or clean up?  I honestly prefer a kit to have just the right number of pieces for the project as I have a hard time throwing things away so they tend to sit around to be used or tossed.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog