Tuesday, November 8, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 8

Good morning!

It's Election Day and I hope you are able to get out and vote, it's so important!  As I'm a little busy today I wanted to make a super quick and easy card for today's gratitude challenge, and this card doesn't even have any stamping.

The cardbase is Crushed Curry and I added a piece of this fabulous flower print from the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper pack and matted it with Merry Merlot cardstock.

The greeting uses the Amazing Thanks dies and I cut out the 2 layers using Basic White and Cajun Craze cardstock.  I simply attached the greeting to the cardfront and then added a few rhinestones for a sparkly accent.

These flowers are awesome and scream fall and the background of black really make them pop.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog