Wednesday, November 9, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 9 (Paper Craft Crew Challenge)

Good morning!

 It is finally starting to feel like fall again, the hot weather this weekend was kind of crazy.  We're getting so close to Christmas that I'm starting to look at the projects I have on my To Do list, which, yes includes thank you cards.  

I decided to combine this weeks Paper Craft Crew challenge which has Christmas colors with my gratitude challenge this month.

For this card I used Soft Succulent for the cardbase and then added a piece of Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper that's matted with Mossy Meadow cardstock.  Next I added a different piece of the DSP, matted with Real Red, to bring the red color into the card.

Next I used the Layering Circles Dies and Vellum cardstock to cut a vellum circle to highlight the greeting.  The greeting is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set and was stamped on Soft Succulent cardstock and stamped with Mossy Meadow ink before being fussy cut and attached with dimensionals.  Of course I needed a little bling to I added some Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Edged Ribbon behind the greeting.





I really like the elegant look to this card with the reds and greens and gold accents, perfect for the holidays.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team are sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.




Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog