Thursday, July 12, 2018

Awesome Greetings: En Route

Good morning!  I'm really loving the Best Route Product Suite and have been playing with it this week so today I have another card to share that would be perfect just to send a little encouragement. 

I used Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Mango Melody cardtock behind the Best Route Designer Series pattern paper cardfront.  I added another strip of the coordinating DSP around the middle of the card and matted it with Pineapple Punch cardstock.

For the greeting I went back to the En Route stamp set and ink the greeting directly on the stamp using my Blueberry Bushell and Mango Melody Stampin' Write Markers before stamping on Whisper White cardstock.  I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut the greeting out and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  To finish off the card I took two large pearl jewels and colored them with my Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin' Blends pen before attaching to the greeting piece.

This is a super easy card but fun colors and patterns are sure to bring a smile to someone's face.  I'm thinking this may be added to my stash of cards to send in Aidan's bag randomly when he needs a little encouragement, it's fun to surprise him!

Remember the Best Route Designer Series Paper is part of this months Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP sale as well as part of my personal sale of the week you can check out on my FB Business Page.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog