Monday, July 9, 2018

SSINKspiration Designer Series Paper Sale: Colorful Seasons

Good morning!  We had a rare treat of cooler weather this weekend and reduced humidity (not something we get much of this time of year) so we were able to enjoy some time outside.  It was this nice weather that was the inspiration for my card today on the SSINKspiration blog where we're showcasing some of the designer series papers that are part of this months Buy 3, Get 1 Free sale.  I chose to use the Best Route Designer Series Paper package that is great for travel themed projects but also has some great neutral prints.

I started with Whisper White Thick Cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Best Route Designer Series Paper (this print is bright and reminds me sunny days at the beach).  Next I took a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and ripped along the top edge and sponged along the top using Crumb Cake ink to simulate sand.  I used the Gallery Grunge stamp set for the stamping on the cardstock.  I made a fun white picket fence using the Big Shot and Seasonal Layers Thinlits die (used the beach chair and cut out two top pieces of the chair and made it into a fence.

For the stamped I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set and stamped the chair frame in Basic Black and the fabric seat uses the new Mango Melody color.  After stamping the chair on Whisper White cardstock I cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I used the same stamp set and thinlits die to make the little colorful drink and attached it to the oval using Mini Dimensionals.  I used dimensionals to attached the stamped oval to the cardfront.  To finish off the card I needed a greeting so I stamped using the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and Basic Black ink on Mango Melody cardstock and used the same Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut it out and dimensionals to attach the greeting to the card.

Wouldn't it be a relaxing afternoon sitting on the beach in this chair having a cool drink?  Sounds pretty perfect to me.  Make sure to take advantage of this months designer series paper sale to add this package of DSP to your stamping collection.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog