Thursday, July 19, 2018

It's Cool in Shades: Pocketful of Sunshine

Good evening!  I love seeing all the exciting adventures family and friends are doing during the summer, it's making me really look forward to our own vacation in a few weeks.  I'm back today with another card using the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set and of course while you know I love the sunglasses I couldn't do this set justice without using the awesome namesake pocket and coordinating die.

I started with Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added Mango Melody cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront that I sponged lightly with Pool Party ink to look like the sky.

I stamped the pocket on Night of Navy cardstock with the same color ink and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Pocket Framelits.  Some sun rays are peaking out of the pocket which were stamped in Mango Melody ink.  I made a cute little tag for the pocket.  The sunglasses are Melon Mambo and after die cutting them I used my Clear Wink of Stella Pen to add some sparkle to the lenses and tucked them into the pocket.

The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Mango Melody ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits and attached with dimensionals.

This card makes me think of a road trip to the beach and spreading sunny fun feeling!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog