Thursday, July 26, 2018

Petal Promenade Framed Birthday Greetings

Good evening!  It was so nice to get a little reprieve from all the rain we've been having and let the sun come out.  Today I'm sharing another card using the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper that shares the sunny feeling.  One of the unique features of this designer series paper is it has pages that different shaped frame elements as well as borders for a fun effect.  I used one of these frames to make this quick card.

I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then added Rich Razzleberry as a mat for the designer series paper frame.

For the main element I took a piece of Shimmery White cardstock and did a simple watercolor wash using Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, and Rich Razzleberry Reinkers and an Aqua Painter.  Once the paper was dry I used the Big Shot and Happy Birthday Thinlits die to cut out the greeting and then attached it.

I was so happy with how this card turned out the perfect mix of color and texture and this paper is perfect to just add a little something extra.  Don't forget the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper is part of this months Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale and is my featured Product of the Week.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog