Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Dazzling Summertime Glasses

Good evening.  I'm back with another fun, summery card that uses the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set and of course those awesome sunglasses.  I also love the new Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and it's fun colors so decided to use the colors in this paper as inspiration for this card.

I used Blushing Bride cardstock for the cardbase and then added Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront before adding a strip of the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper.

Next I took a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock and cut out a circle using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits and then stamped the greeting in Shaded Spruce ink.  The glasses were stamped in the same ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock and then cut out the glasses with the coordinating Pocket Framelits and attached them to the cardfront with dimensionals.

Of course you know me and bling, so I added a few rhinestones around the top curve of the circle for the perfect accent.

Now come one, wouldn't these glasses be the perfect way to spend an afternoon at the beach or pool?  Maybe a sunrise run for me.  Don't forget the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set is my featured Product of the Week so you can add them to your stamping toolbox this week and get a package of dimensionals for FREE.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List
Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog