Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

Happy November!  After a wonderful family weekend and a fun Halloween we're off the start the new month.  For the last couple of years I've used the month of November to focus on all the things that I'm thankful for and it's important that we let people know we're thankful for them and a hand written message is a wonderful and heartfelt way to do that.  So everyday this month I'll be sharing different cards and projects I've created to show my gratitude.  I decided to start the month off with a super simple and easy card that's perfect for everyday and could be made with any color combination.

I started with Bermuda Bay cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I just got the Watercolor Wash background stamp last week (thanks to the stamp sale last month, yeah!!) so I decided to ink it up with some Smoky Slate ink for a fun background effect.  For the greeting, I used the Another Thank You stamp set and stamped the greeting in Bermuda Bay ink.  For a little bit of bling I added a string of rhinestones to help accent the greeting.

I love the simplicity of this card, and I'll admit it came together in less than 5 minutes (sometimes you need a card in a rush.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used in today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog