Sunday, November 22, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 22

Good morning!  What a fun day, I always enjoy creative time and when I can do it with friends, it’s even better!  Today is all about getting the Christmas decorations out and getting the house ready (I like to have all our decorations up and ready before Thanksgiving so we can enjoy them longer).  It’s only fitting that I have a Christmas themed card for today’s gratitude challenge.  This is another nice and simple one that can really be used for any occasion (if it wasn’t for the designer paper that has ornaments printed on it.

I started with Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront.  On that I added a piece of designer paper from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper stack along the right side.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp to stamp the splotches in Crumb Cake ink.  The greeting is from One Big Moment and was stamped in Early Espresso Ink.

For a fun embellishment I took another piece of DSP and cut the edges randomly to mimic washi tape and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals so it pops up.  I took a piece of Gold Glimmer Paper and used the Big Shot and framelit from the Treat Bag Thinlits to cut the holes in the glimmer paper and then attached it to the designer paper so that part is hanging off and looks suspended.

If you haven’t had a chance to check out some of the thinlit sets, there are some great “accessory” pieces that are so useful for all types of projects, even on their own.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog