Monday, November 9, 2015

SSINKspiration Card Sketch Challenge/30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 9

Happy Monday!  After a very fun and productive weekend it's time to start another week and that means it's time for the monthly card sketch over on the SSINKspiration blog.  I decided to use the card sketch for today's gratitude card and really decided to bling up this holiday thank you card.

I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. Next I added a piece of Night of Navy cardstock.  I used a piece of the Holiday's Fancy Foil Vellum backed with Whisper White cardstock for the decorative piece (this vellum is so beautiful, love it!)




I took a piece of the White Glitter Ribbon from the Holiday catalog and my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker and colored on the back of the ribbon to color the ribbon (you can do this to create any color ribbon you need, just color on the back side of the ribbon).   I tied a bow using some Silver 1/8" Satin Ribbon for an extra accent.  For the greeting, instead of stamping I used some Silver Glimmer Paper, the Big Shot, and the Greetings Thinlits dies to cut out the glittery greeting and attached it using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.

OK, so by now you know I love my glitter and bling but WOW, this card is so over the top, and I love it!!!!  The soft colors and glittery accents just make me smile, and I didn't actually stamp anything on this card, for a fun change!




Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a wonderful day!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog