Monday, November 16, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 16

Good morning and Happy Monday!  What a wonderful weekend full of family fun and beautiful weather to enjoy.  Unfortunately it's back to another work week and I can't believe it's less than two weeks before Thanksgiving.  We've reached the half way point of my November Gratitude challenge and I hope you're enjoying all the ideas I'm sharing to help let other's know how much we appreciate them.  For today's card I decided to take a different twist and used the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and it was one of the cards we made in card class yesterday and was a hit!

I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then used Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront.  I used Mossy Meadow and Old Olive ink to stamp the leaves in the background.  Next I added a piece of DSP from the Into the Woods Designer Series Paper and punched it out using the 2" Circle Punch.  For the greeting I used Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Markers to ink the stamp and then stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock before punching it out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch before attaching it to the cardfront.

For some fun embellishments I started by using Fast Fuse to attach a piece of Into the Woods 3/8" Cotton Ribbon along the bottom.  For the butterfly I stamped it in Tangelo Twist and punched it out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.  Three small rhinestones make the perfect accent for the butterfly body and I used glue just in the center of the body so the butterfly wings could be raised off of the cardfront.

This stamp set has so many great images that work so well together as well as separately for whatever your needs and it make a really easy, elegant card and it was fun using more "fall" colors for a new twist.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog