Saturday, November 28, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 28

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  It’s been a wonderful holiday vacation and I’ve enjoyed every minute, today we’re heading home (we always like to get home on Saturday to get ready for the week and to avoid all the crazy traffic on Sunday returning home).  We’re full on getting ready for Christmas so I decided to use that theme for several of my remaining gratitude cards so they are ready to go.    

For this card I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.  Next I took a piece of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper and wrapped some Mossy Meadow 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon (awesome deal on the clearance rack right now!).  For the greeting I used the Sassy Salutations stamp set and stamped it in Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with the 2” Circle Punch.  The cute little tree outline is from the Project Life Season Snapshot 2015 stamp set and was stamped in Old Olive ink (I made sure to punch the greeting first to make sure I could line up the tree where I wanted it).  The final touch was to mat the greeting with a Gold Foil Doily from the Metallic Doillies Package (these are on sale right now as part of the Online Extravaganza and they come in silver and gold, you’ll love them!!).

This is a fun, easy card that is great if you need to make multiples and is nice and flat to make the post office happy.  You could easily change the greeting to make this a Christmas card as well (there’s plenty of time to still make your holiday cards this year if you haven’t started yet).

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog