Friday, November 27, 2015

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 27

Good afternoon!  I'm getting a little late start to the day after being out last night Black Friday shopping and then trying to get some sleep.  We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving and are just enjoying time with friends and family.  For today's gratitude challenge I decided to combine it today's SSINKspiration Friday Favorites which was the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack (and the matching washi tape is equally awesome!!).  Everyone who know me knows I love ice cream and cupcake so this designer paper is perfect!

I started with Pool Party cardstock and then added a layer of Crush Curry cardstock behind the Tip Top Taupe cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Arrows Embossing Folder and then added a piece of the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper.

For the greeting I decided to make a tag using Whisper White and added a stripe of Cherry on Top Washi tape along the left side.  I use the Big Shot and the Greeting Thinlits and some Watermelon Wonder cardstock and then stamped the rest of the words using Tip Top Taupe ink and the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting to the cardfront and then added a little knot using the Cucumber Crush Lace Trim

This is such a fun, everyday card and all the bright colors would be perfect to brighten someone's day!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great Friday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog