Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quick and Easy Halloween Gift Packaging: Sweet Hauntings

Good morning!  With just a few more days before Halloween (so happy it’s on a Saturday) do you have all your projects complete?  If you’re still looking for a quick and easy gift look no further than the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes (you get 8 I a package and it includes the kraft boxes and acetate sleeves and they are food safe).  All I did was take a piece of the Happy Hauntings Designer Series Paper and scored it on the long sides using my Simply Scored and slid the DSP inside the acetate.  Then I tied a piece of Tangelo Twist 5/8” Stitched Cotton Ribbon around the box and tied a knot.  For the tag I used the Sweet Hauntings and stamped the Happy Halloween Tag on Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut it out with the Note Tag Punch (I also colored in some of the stripes using the Hello Honey Stampin’ Write Marker.  I stamped one of the potion bottle on Tangelo Twist cardstock using Basic Black ink and then cut it out with Paper Snips and attached it to the edge of the tag using dimensionals.  I used a little piece of Gold Baker’s Twine to attach the tag to the ribbon. 
The great thing about how this box is decorated is that you can decorate them ahead of time and then fill them closer to when you want to gift them using candies, cookies, chocolates, wine, etc.  This is a great hostess or teacher’s gift and can easily be modified for any occasion.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


                                                          
Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog