Saturday, August 23, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: Convention Project Life Fun

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  I know it's been awhile but I'm back with another addition of Scrappy Saturday and I have 4 pages to help make up for my absence.  One of the wonderful new products that Stampin' Up! released with the new catalog is Project Life by Stampin' Up!  This is a whole new way of memory keeping and is perfect for those of us who are busy but want to keep our photos and memories so they are safe and we can look at and enjoy them.  In addition to the pocket pages we have accessory kits and card packages which made this system so easy.  I made the 4 pages below in about 15 minutes using the 6x8" insert pages and some elements that we made a convention events. In addition there are Big Shot items used (the mustache, embossing, etc) punches, ribbon, and baker's twine to make it unique.
 


 
These are the first Project Life pages I completed and I love how they turned out, they definitely will not be my last.
 
I would love to share the Project Life by Stampin' Up! system with you and your friends, we can have a personalized girls night in party that would be lots of fun, so contact me to schedule your date.

Before I end I thought I would leave you a picture of where I'm spending the day today, Castaway Cay which is Disney's private island in the Bahamas.  This is just one of the reasons we love Disney cruising so much.
 

Have a great weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog