Thursday, August 28, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration New Catalog Fun: For all Things

Happy Thursday!    Today's an exciting day, not only is today the official release of this year's holiday catalog, which is beyond amazing but today the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog designers are sharing some wonderful projects using products from the new catalog to provide some great inspiration.  The first products I bought when we demonstrators could start ordering from the holiday catalog was the fall product suite, I see lots of great ideas that I can't wait to create. 

The cardbase for this card is Sahara Sand and then I added a piece of DSP from the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper.  Next I created the background stamped image using the For All Things stamp set on Very Vanilla Cardstock and used the Rock & Roll Technique on the larger leave and Stampin' Write Markers to color in the acorns.  This piece was matted on Cajun Craze cardstock.

For the main stamped image I started by stamping the watercolor stamped image from the For All Things stamp set in Sahara Sand ink and then used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the greeting directly on the rubber.  This piece was punched out with the Big Shot and Oval Collection Framelits and I used the same framelits to cut the mat out of Mossy Meadow cardstock and then embossed it with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  Of course I had to add some extra bling to this card there are some great new items that play with product from our annual catalog so well.  I started with a piece of 1/4" Burlap Ribbon and I cut the sewn border of the ribbon and took a couple strips of to make the ribbon smaller and more distressed.  I also added a little piece of 3/8" Blackberry Bliss Stiched Satin Ribbon.  The final touch was a new Gold Button and I tied a bow using Linen Thread in the center.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Diana

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I need to get this stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I love all the little touches you added to this card. So many beautiful things coming together to create such a fun Fall card! I can't wait to keep playing with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog