Friday, August 15, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Sketch Challenge: Peachy Keen

Good morning and Happy Friday!  I know I said this yesterday but I really am loving this cooler weather, we’ve even had the AC off and the windows open which is fabulous.  We’re looking forward to an exciting weekend, going to try to go river tubing which is a first for us as a family and I haven’t done it since I was a kid so it should be beautiful and relaxing.  Before we get started on all our weekend fun I have my card to share for this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge.  This was a really fun sketch to play along with and I really let our DSP and colors drive the direction of this card. 

 I started with Hello Honey for the card base and then added a piece of Night of Navy cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Polka Dot embossing folder.  Next I added a piece of designer series paper from the Flowerpot DSP and I used the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut out the shape along the bottom of the DSP.  Next I added a piece of Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon.

 For the stamped image I used the Peach Keen stamp set, stamped it in Hello Honey on Whisper White Cardstock and then cut it out with the Circle Collection Framelits before making a mat with Lost Lagoon Cardstock and the Windows Collection Framelits and then embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  The greeting was attached to the cardfront with dimensionals (yes I do that all the time, can’t help myself!).

 
This card is nice and soft with the flowers but then a fun greeting which I really like.  Make sure to check out all the other cards the design team is sharing, I’ve seen a few already and I love them.  Do you’re weekend plans including a little stamping time?  If so we would love for you to come play along with our sketch challenge, it’s lots of fun!
 
Below are easy ordering links for all the products used on today's card:
Have a great weekend!
 
Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Diana. The Flower Pot DSP is so perfect for the banner.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog