Sunday, November 6, 2022

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 6

Good morning!

It's been a crazy weekend getting back into the swing of things and I have to admit I really enjoyed the extra hour of sleep we got this morning!

With everything going on today I decided for today's gratitude card to keep it Quick and Easy.  I used the Biggest Wish stamp set and the Celebrate Everything Designer Series paper (which is a hostess reward from the June-December 2022 catalog.

I used Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic White as the cardfront which was matted with Basic Black.  I strip of DSP along the side with Black Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack help dress up the card.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog