Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC339: Sailing Home

Good morning!

One of the first suites that I saw in the new catalog that I just knew I had to have was the Come Sail Away, I love the nautical theme and with Aidan sailing in the Bahamas this summer with the Boy Scouts I think this suite will be great for some memory keeping projects.  Today I'm using this product suite  to play with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then stamped along the left edge with the knot stamp from the Sailing Home stamp set before wrapping a piece of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine and tied a bow.


For the main stamped image I stamped the background in Crumb Cake ink and the greeting is in Soft Suede.  I used Stampin' Sponges to sponge all over the cardstock before matting it with Soft Suede cardstock.  I little piece of Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper is the perfect way to add some of those nautical stripes.

To finish off the card I stamp the awesome lighthouse image using Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with the coordinating Smooth Sailing dies and after sponging the die cut with Night of Navy ink I attached it with dimensionals.

I love the soothing feel of this card, it just makes me smell the sea air.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing as inspiration and then we would love for you to play along and share what you create.


Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog