Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Broadway Bound Birthday Greetings!

Good evening!  It's been a crazy day but I couldn't end the day without sharing another fun card made using the Broadway Bound Product Suite (it was one of my favorites when the annual catalog was first released)

I started with Lovely Lipstick cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Gray Granite cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder along with two different patterns of paper from the Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper.

Next I used the Broadway Birthday stamp set and coordinating Broadway Lights Framelits (don't forget you can purchase these items as a bundle and save 10%) to make the main greeting element (I love that this stamp set included the matching dot images so you can make the words look like they are on the marquee.

To finish off the card I added a fun party hat that is actually part of the Designer Series Paper and was cut out with the framelits, and used a dimensional to attach the party hat.

I love every single element in this card, and that little strip of gold foil paper dresses it up and will make someone's birthday extra special!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog