Thursday, December 24, 2015

SSINKspiration Family Christmas Cards 2015

Good morning and Merry Christmas Eve (I love the sound of that)!  Today is my last day at work for the year and we’re having our company Christmas party which includes families so we’re really looking forward to a great time.  Today over on the SSINKspiration blog we’re sharing our family Christmas pictures and/or cards so since I believe most everyone should have received our card by now I thought I would share my card.  It’s always fun to pick out the picture for the card and this year we decided to use one from our trip to Universal this summer (Harry Potter world was awesome!!) and I enjoyed playing around with the picture before printing it adding the date and snowbursts up in the top (added a fun effect and didn’t take a lot of time).

 
I hope you enjoyed my card and that you and your family have a happy and safe Christmas!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog