Wednesday, June 19, 2013

End of the Year Class Gifts, Super Simple with My Digital Studio

Happy Wednesday, we're greeting today as the first day of Summer vacation and Aidan is so excited to start summer camp.  I wanted to share the super fun and easy gift we made for Aidan to give his classmates for an end of the year gift.  We made these cute bookmarks in My Digital Studio (MDS).  I bought and downloaded the Book Buddies Designer Template (only $2.95) and all four of these bookmarks were already designed.  Then all I did was add the text to personalize it for Aidan's school and year and they were ready to send of to be printed. 
 
I used Stampin' Up!'s professional print services (took advantage of the recent 25% off sale) and printed them on heavyweight cardstock.  Once they arrived all I had to do was cut the bookmarks apart, punch a hole and add a ribbon flag.
 


These bookmarks are so cute and I know the kids will enjoy using them this summer as they work on their summer reading assignments.  Hope this gives you another fun idea to use MDS to make great projects that look great and are super fast.
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog