Friday, December 14, 2012

Stampin’UP! Clearance Rack Blitz – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST – some items up to 80% off!!!!



Stampin’UP! has added 300 new items for the Stampin’UP! Clearance Rack BLITZ…


WOWOW – and if you join today you can save an additional 20% on clearance rack items – YES THAT’S RIGHT.. as a demonstrator I still earn my discount and commission on clearance rack items… WOW…I’ve already shopped today.

ALL SHOPPING MUST BE ONLINE – CLICK HERE

ALL ITEMS ARE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST don’t hesitate… Just a VERY SMALL SAMPLING of the 300+ Items on clearance.. Markers for $0.99, Ribbon for $3.99, cardstock and designer series paper, even Big Shot dies and stamp sets WOOOO-HOOO Stocking stuffing time. I saw a heat tool for less than $15.. AMAZING.

I already placed my order with lots of ribbon for gift wrapping and cardstock to donate to Aidan's school (the ideas are endless but the sale is not!)

Don’t miss out – Time to SHOP!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog