Tuesday, June 19, 2012

End of the Year Teacher Gifts

Good morning friends!  So Aidan's last day of school was on Friday and he wanted to make special gifts for some of his teachers this year so I whipped up these quick gifts.  I saw these on Becky Roberts blog so you can check out her version HERE and get the dimensions for the cardstock and scoring.  I used the Berry Blossoms and Just Add Cake designer paper (both retired) and picked out the cardstock and ribbon colors based on the DSP.  I cut two flowers with the Blossom punch and used Paper snips to cut two slits in each petal and layered them so they kind of looked like daisies.  Next I tied a bow with Lucky Limeade baker's twine in various Brights designer buttons

I stamped the thank you greeting with the new Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and cut it out with the new Itty Bitty Banners framelits.  I also cut an extra banner to write Aidan's name.  Inside each of the boxes are gift cards and chocolate, perfect.  These were so fun to make and came together in a snap which was perfect since I needed to make nine of them.  Aidan was so exited to give them out and was even more excited to finish school and is now a second grader.  Enjoy!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog