Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas Wishes


Good morning! 

I wanted to drop in to show you a sample with the great new stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog:  Christmas Lodge.   This set is definately going to be one of my favorites for the the upcoming holidays, it's so peaceful.  Other than the fabulous lodge the other highlight of the card is the embossed piece.  I used a brayer to ink up my Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with Cherry Cobbler ink and ran a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock through the Big shot.  The effect is absolutely beautiful because the raised images stay Vanilla and the rest of the card takes on the Cherry Cobbler ink.


Hope you enjoy and keep your eye out for other samples with this same set. 

If you haven't received your copy of the Holiday Mini catalog and would like one please let me know and I can get one to you.

Thanks and have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog