Wednesday, December 30, 2015

SSINKspiration Anything Goes: Paper Pumpkin

Good morning!  We are truly enjoying and relaxing on this last week of 2015 (this is one of my favorite weeks of the year!!)  I thought I would share a little creative inspiration with you that isn't holiday related.  We made this card in this month's Just Cards class and I thought it was perfect for today's Anything Goes post over on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog, and it's all about Paper Pumpkin stamps.  One of the great things about the Paper Pumpkin program (other than the great projects you get delivered to your door each month) are the exclusive stamps that only subscribers receive that you can use on lots of other projects.

This is a nice and simple masculine card that's great for guys of all ages.  I started with Tip Top Toupe cardstock and then I used a piece of Go Wild Designer Series Paper and matted it with Basic Black cardstock.

For the stamped image I started by cutting a circle out of Whisper White cardstock using the Big Shot and Circle Collection Framelits and then stamped all over it with the Happy Birthday stamp from the shaker card kit and matted that with a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock that was cut out using the Deco Label Framelits.  The "Dude" stamp was from another Paper Pumpkin kit (one of the first ones released) and I stamped it using Basic Black ink on Tip Top Toupe cardstock and used Paper Snips to cut the edge tails.  I used dimensionals to attach both the "dude" layer and the overall all stamped piece to the cardfront.  The final touch was to add a couple of pearls that I colored with some markers to make it green.

Having a 10-year old I hear "dude" a lot so this card is really fitting and I know I'll be using this stamp for other cards in the near future.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog