Monday, December 7, 2015

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge SSINKCC27: Versatile Christmas

Good morning!  This weekend I was able to be very productive, due in part to the fact that Aidan was sick so we had to cancel some our weekend plans and just stay home and relax.  Hoping Aidan is feeling better soon (he was doing better yesterday and then said he wasn't feeling well last night so I'm hoping lots of good sleep will be just what he needs for a good day.  It's time for the color challenge on the SSINKspiration blog, the last one for this year and I really like this color combo, perfect for this time of year so I was looking forward to creating this card.  I also used lots of goodies from the Holiday catalog that will be retiring in a few short weeks so you'll want to make sure you have these soon before they are no longer available.

I started with Tip Top Toupe cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of vellum from the   Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum along the top and a piece of Early Espresso designer series paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack along the bottom.   A piece of Real Red 1/8" Stitched Striped Ribbon is perfect to run along the center.  I also added a piece of Gold Sequin Trim and a Bow tied with the same ribbon for the perfect accent.  The greeting is from the Versatile Christmas stamp set and was stamped in Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock before punching it out with the Washi Label Punch and then I sponged around the edge with Tip Top Toupe ink.  I created a mat for the greeting using Real Red cardstock, the Big Shot, and the Project Life Labels and Cards Framelits.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting to the cardfront.

I made this card nice and easy using some beautiful accessories that make the card easy with lots of details that will impress.  The other designers are sharing some great cards as well so make sure to check them out and then we would love for you to play along.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog