Monday, December 28, 2015

SSINKspiration Mystery Challenge #SSINKMC28: Going Global

Good morning and Happy Monday!  I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a great time and now get to enjoy the week full of fun and family.  Today over on the  Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we have the last challenge of the year, a mystery challenge. These are a lot of fun since you can pick how many items from the list you choose to incorporate into your project, I decided to load my card up with lots of sneak peak goodies from the 2016 Occasions Catalog (you will love it!)

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the card base and then took a piece of Soft Sky Cardstock for the background.  I stamped it using a image from the Going Global stamp set using Crumb Cake ink.  Next I used the floral type image from the Timeless Textures stamp set (you will need this set, the images are great for addmg lots of texture) and I stamped it in Pink Piroutte ink and then sponged around the edge with Pink Piroutte ink.  The final touch was to take the new Gold Wink of Stella Brush and added gold accents to the stars in the background.





See this close up for the gold?  It shimmers in person and is so easy to use!
For the main stamped image I stamped the greeting, also from the Going Global set using Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I used a Soft Sky Stampin' Write Marker to color in the banner and then punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch.  I created the mat for the greeting using the Big Shot and Deco Label Framelits and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and some Pink Piroutte cardstock.  I also added a couple pieces of ribbon, some Whisper White 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon as the final touches.

The design team is sharing some other great cards for inspiration on the challenge so go check them out and we would love for you to play along.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today' card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great day!


Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog