Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cozy Christmas Holiday Wishes

Good morning!  Aidan is starting to feel better (yeah) and we’re on the go as usual with work, school, and getting ready for Christmas.  I spent a lot of time this weekend working on Christmas gifts and packaging that I’m really happy with, as well as starting to conquer the looming Christmas card list.  Today I wanted to share a card I designed for the Mega Christmas card class and last month I shared the gratitude version of the card but thought it would be fun to share the original since it was one of my favorites.

I started with Early Espresso cardstock for the cardbase and embossed the front with the Big Shot and Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of DSP from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack and tucked a Silver Foil Doily behind the DSP.  The greeting is from the Cozy Christmas stamp set and I used Stampin’ Write Markers to ink the stamp before stamping on Whisper White cardstock, then I punched it out with the 2” Circle Punch.  The final touch was to tie a bow using Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine and attached it to the cardfront with a glue dot.

I love these classic holiday colors and how the foil accent adds some sparkle and it’s super quick and easy by letting the embellishments really dress things up.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


                                                              
Have a great day, enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog