Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Project Life by Stampin' Up! Daily December: Finished Album

Good morning!  We’re back home and back to the daily routine (and secretly missing the warm weather and hoping for spring to arrive soon!)  So I realized the other day that in December I shared the start of my Daily December project (using the Project Life by Stampin’ Up! items) with you and promised I would share the finished album and haven’t.  So today’s your lucky day!  I finished the majority of my album on December 26 (sent all my Christmas pictures out to be printed Christmas night so they were ready the next morning).  Unfortunately I forgot one and then wanted to add pages from the rest of our holiday break so I just finished it.  Mainly I used the December Daily Project Life Card Kit and matching Accessory Pack but did also add some elements of my own to fit what I wanted.
So here’s my entire album: 





















I have to say I absolutely love how this turned out and love that I have a finished album for us to enjoy right away, not having the pictures whiled away on my computer and phone where we can’t enjoy them.  I won’t be doing this daily photo concept for our entire year (let’s admit it our life isn’t that exciting) but for special times this is perfect and will definitely be going this again next year.
Even though this kit isn’t available for sale anymore Stampin’ Up! has some great Project Life items that can help you with your memory keeping, just ask me how!  Even better, schedule a ladies night for a fun with wine and photos and you and your friends can leave with pages completed and ready to enjoy!

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog