Thursday, February 26, 2015

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Stamp Set Focus: Big on You

Good morning!  It's time for more snow today, I have said how ready I am for spring to arrive?  The nice thing about this cold weather is that it provides the perfect opportunity to stay inside where it's warm and craft.  Today on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog we're focusing on the Big on You stamp set and showing lots of great options using this stamp set.  Instead of a card, I decided to change things up and share a couple of Project Life style inserts.  I designed these to fit into one of our 6"x8" album pages and just need to add a couple of pictures.

The small insert is 3"x4" and started with a piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock.  I used the Heart Border Punch to punch along the edge and then added a strip of Real Red cardstock behind the punched out hearts.  I used Memento Ink to stamp the "I Do Love You" image from the Big on You stamp set so it could be the focal point of the insert.  Then I added a small heart that I punched out of Gold Glimmer Paper and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack for a little bling.

The larger insert uses a different stamp set, You Plus Me and coordinates with the smaller insert by using the same colors, glimmer paper, and punch.

It's fun to use our traditional stamps, punches, papers, etc. to make inserts for our Project Life albums so you can completely customize your page.  There are several other samples the design team is sharing using this stamp set so make sure to check them out.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog