Wednesday, February 24, 2016

SSINKspiration Project Life: Honeycomb Wishes in Dimension

Good morning!  One of the great new additions to our product offering over the past year is the Project Life by Stampin’ Up and while I’m starting to really get into using these products for memory keeping (completed my second Daily December journal this year) there are so many other options to use these products if you’re not into memory keeping and today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing some fun ideas to get you started. 

For this card I started with Pear Pizzaz cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  On this piece I used the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set (FREE during Sale-a-bration) to stamp the little chick twice (once on the white cardstock and a second time on a piece of So Saffron cardstock and used my Paper Snips to cut him out (and color his beak in with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker)).  Next I used the Work of Art stamp set and stamped the “swoosh” in Pear Pizzaz so it looked like grass.  I used dimensionals to attach the chick to the cardstock.

On top of the cardstock I added one of the acetate cards from the Memories in the making Project Life Specialty Card Collection (FREE during Sale-a-bration).  Did you know that on these acetate sheets where there is gold on one side if you flip them they are silver??  Awesome!! On top of the acetate card I added a piece of Basic Black 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon to the top and added a bow made of Whisper White Baker’s Twine for added texture. 

The greeting is from the Greatest Greetings stamp set and after stamping it on So Saffron cardstock I used the Big Shot and Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits to cut it down before attaching with dimensionals.  The final touch to the greeting was to add a couple strips of pearls for added dimension.  To attach the acetate piece to the cardfron I used dimensionals and just made sure the chick was centered in the silver cutout (a perfect frame!!)

I love the flexibility of the Project Life cards on all sorts of projects including card making (and adds a little pizzaz), so if you haven’t tried them out this is the perfect time.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:



 Enjoy and have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog