Friday, February 5, 2016

SSINKspiration 3D Items: Party Wishes

Happy Friday!  We’re finally getting back into the regular routines now that schools back in session we’re getting back on track.  It seems like we have a lot of birthdays in February (including Aidan’s big birthday party this weekend) so I’ve been working on a lot of birthday cards and projects so since we’re sharing 3D items over on the SSINKspiration blog it’s only fitting that today’s project is birthday themed.  I love our Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags since they’re the perfect foundation for all sorts of needs!

I started with a Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bag and sponged stars on it using the Whisper White Craft Ink and Hearts and Stars Decorative Mask (make sure to let this dry completely, if you use our classic ink it would dry much faster).  Next I added a piece of It’s My Party Designer Series Paper that I cut for a flag.  Then I took a piece of a Paper Doily (only used a ¼ doily) and crumpled it to add some texture and then sponged it with Melon Mambo ink.  Then I used the Party Wishes stamp set for the greeting and stamped it in Basic Black Ink on Pistachio Pudding cardstock and attached it with dimensionals to the bag.  I used some Basic Black 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon and tied a knot and then attached it below the greeting with a glue dot.

The final touch was to punch two holes in the top of the bag using a handheld punch and then took two pieces of Melon Mambo baker’s twine from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack and tied a bow at the top of the bag to keep it closed.

This gift bag is really cute and is super easy to make and doesn’t use a ton of products so you could make lots of them for all the gift occasions you have and the recipient will love it!

Below are easy ordering links for the current products used on today’s project:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog