Monday, February 29, 2016

SSINKspiration Masculine Monday: Traveler

Good morning! We're back from an amazing vacation and truly memorable experience, Disney and Star Wars is a great combination.   Today I'm back to share a really fun masculine card for Masculine Monday over on the SSINKspiration blog.  I always have fun with these cards since I have so many guys in my life (and they're not really into flowers and such!!)

I started with Cajun Craze cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of  Early Espresso cardstock.  For the main patterned paper I used a card from the Memories in the Making Project Life Speciality Cards (FREE during Sale-a-bration and added stripes of color using a sponge and Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso Ink (love how the designs come through on the card when you add ink!!). 

Next I took a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped the World Map stamp in Crumb Cake ink and then sponged around the edges.  I used a pieces of designer series paper from the Going Places Designer Series Paper stack and sponged it using Early Espresso ink.  For the main stamped image I used the Traveler stamp and stamped the train image in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Tags & Labels Framelits.  For an accent I added a piece of Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon (I ruffled it up and then used the Handheld Mini Stapler).

For the greeting I used the Tag Talk stamp set and stamp the image twice (on Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze cardstock) and used my Paper Snips to cut out the center greeting and attached it with dimensionals and used the Bracket Label Punch to cut out the Cajun Craze layer and attached the whole greeting with dimensionals.

There are lots of fun layers and elements on this card that I really had fun added and add texture and dimension to the cards (but it's still flat enough that the postman will be happy!!)  The other design team members are sharing some great cards for further inspiration so please go check them out and enjoy!

Here are the easy shopping links for the products used on today's card:



Have a great Monday!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog