Thursday, April 24, 2014

Project Portfolio Full of Inspiration

Good morning friends!  Boy this week is flying by, we've been on the go non-stop between work, school, baseball practice, getting my runs in getting ready for this weekends race, etc. but I wouldn't have it any other way we always have lots of fun.  So today I have a special post to share.  One of my highlights every year is the opportunity to attend Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention in Salt Lake City.  This is a fabulous time where we can connect with friends and fellow demonstrators from all over the country, see exciting new products and ideas, and more.  Convention always has some fabulous displays of projects made by fellow demonstrators which are truly amazing and inspiring.  This year we have the opportunity to apply to be a display stamper for this year's convention and we have to submit a portfolio of projects to be considered by the Stampin' Up! team.   I always love these projects and have decided to take the plunge and apply to be a display stamper this year so below is the portfolio of projects I'm submitting, which consists of 3 cards, 2 3D items, and one scrapbook page.


 
 
 
 
This first card uses lots of great products from the Occasions catalog, including the Woodgrain,  Petite Petals (with matching punch) and Hip Notes stamp sets to make a soft and springy card.
 



My second card is nice and yummy, perfect for any birthday greeting.  It used the Sketched Birthday stamp set and the cake was colored in with Stampin' Write Markers so you could just eat it.  Texture with the Arrows Embossing folder, flags, and lots of layers really make this card pop.





 
The final card I have is perfect for the little new arrival and uses the Baby, We've Grown stamp set, On Film Framelits, and lots of bling with Gold Paper and Gold Sequin trim that will make anyone sparkle when they receive it.








Next we move onto the 3D items and I have two very different projects to share with you.  The first is a treat box using the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes, the Yippee-Skippee stamp set and lots of fun accessories that really make it stand out.  The great thing about this box is that it can really be recycled and given multiple times by just changing out what is in the box. 



The second item is a fun décor item for Valentine's Day.  I used the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper for the color palette and used a wood cutout piece of the base, painted it White and used different papers, including DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, and embossed Coredin'ations Cardstock to cover each of letters.  I decided to dress up the piece with punched hearts, elements that I printed out of My Digital Studio, ribbon, the "xoxo" cut out with the Big Shot and Thinlit die, and stamped images from the Love You to the Moon stamp set.























 The last item I want to share is a scrapbook page I made using My Digital Studio from our recent cruise.  This page uses lots of punched elements to showcase pictures, designer series paper, and text so we remember all the special times. I got several of the tropical embellishments from an MDS download and created with Mickey head with circle punch pieces in different sizes.


I really had a lot of fun assembly this project collection and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I love all the different products Stampin' Up! offers and how they all work together to make the perfect project for any occasion.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog