Friday, April 25, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday Card Sketch Challenge: My Mother


Good morning, we've just about reached the weekend, are you as excited as I am?  Today I'm sharing my Sketch Frenzy Friday card sketch card and this card is jammed packed with products that are on the retirement list so you'll want to run (not walk) over to place an order for any of these items you don't currently have since they are only available while supplies last.  The card base is Wisteria Wonder Cardstock and then I added a layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock and stamped the Mother's Day greeting from the My Mother stamp set in Wisteria Wonder ink.  I also added a piece of Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper.  I really like to wrap some ribbon around the edge where paper's meet so I used some Pear Pizzaz 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon which is so soft and awesome.
 
For the flags I decided to use three different types of ribbon, Pear Pizzaz 3/8" Taffeta, Victoria Trim, and Wisteria Wonder Chevron ribbon (I love all this ribbon and am sad that 2 of the three are retiring.  The final touch was to add three pearls along the ribbon border.


This card is so soft and pretty, I love how it's nice and simple but really WOW's with all the accessories. Have you started working on your cards and gifts for Mother's Day (it will be here two weeks so time is running out).  This sketch is also so great to use for a variety of uses so you'll definitely want to save it for future reference.  We would love for you to join us with the sketch challenge and play along, we love seeing what everyone creates, so come join the fun!
 
I've included easy ordering links below for all the products I used on today's card so happy shopping! 
 
We're off to a fun weekend of baseball, yard work at Aidan's school and I have my last race (half marathon) for the spring so we'll be on the go. Have a great weekend!
 
Diana



Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog