Monday, April 7, 2014

Stampin' Stylin' INKspiration Color Challenge: Blessed Easter

Happy Monday!  I've been so looking forward to spring that I've decided to start making spring cards that will help get me in the mood, along with our nicer weather.  Today I'm sharing my design card for this months Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog color challenge.  We're only a few weeks away for Easter so it's a time to start working on those cards and I love this color combination.  I started with a cardbase of Wisteria Wonder and then added a piece of Wisteria Wonder Designer Series Paper from the Subtles DSP Stack that was matted with Whisper White cardstock.  Next I took a piece of Gumball Green cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and then Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder and then wrapped around some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the layers.
 
The main stamped image is from the Blessed Easter single stamp and I just inked the tulip part of the stamp and stamped it in Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock.  I used a blender pen and Pool Party Wisteria Wonder, and Gumball Green Classic Ink Pads to color in the flowers.  I used the Big Shot and the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut out the tulips and then paper pierced around the edge with the Occasions Paper Piercing Pack and the Paper Piercer to outline the oval.
 
The greeting is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set and was stamped in Wisteria Wonder ink, punched out with the Large Oval Punch and then matted with Wisteria Wonder cardstock and punched out with the Decorative Label PunchDimensionals were used to attach the greeting to the cardfront and rhinestones were the final touch for a little bling.
 
 
I love how bright and fresh this card turned out, it's perfect for spring and Easter blessings.  Enjoy and we would love for you to play along with this color challenge, it's so much fun!
 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. very pretty card. I love the embossed green layer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! So clean and simple, yet so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog