Saturday, April 5, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: Week 10

We've arrived at the weekend, can I just say, whoo hoo!!!!  I've been kind of slacked lately sharing my weekly scrapbook page actually on Saturday so I wanted to make that right and share with you the cute page I made all about our dog, Mocha.  I'm part of a Facebook group specializing in My Digital Studio challenges and while I love the site and all the great pages I have been a stalker up to this point but I decided to play along with this sketch challenge which was all about a top heavy page.  Normally when I scrap I add lots of pages to the page but this layout has a lot of blank space so I thought this would be great to showcase a couple of cute pictures of our puppy.




Here's the sketch we were provided.  I decided to change things up a little but keep the basic feel.  This is a great sketch and I'll definitely be saving for future projects, and remember, even if you prefer traditional scrapbooking you can still use these sketches as inspiration for your page layouts (really will help get you started!)

There's all the details on the elements used on this page:

Embellishments
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - folded
    Staple & Stitching\Chocolate - Simple Stitches corner 3 (re-colored) Color = CAJUN CRAZE 170,66,37
    _Designer Kits\Glimmer Kit - embellishments\Glimmer Kit - gold chevrons
    A to Z Woodpress - embellishments\A to Z Woodpress - lowercase a
    A to Z Woodpress - embellishments\A to Z Woodpress - lowercase c
    A to Z Woodpress - embellishments\A to Z Woodpress - lowercase h
    A to Z Woodpress - embellishments\A to Z Woodpress - lowercase o
    A to Z Woodpress - embellishments\A to Z Woodpress - uppercase m

Stamps
    Natural Composition Overlays\Natural Composition Overlays - 1, Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74
    _Designer Kits\Chevron\Chevron - 1 grunge, Color = ISLAND INDIGO 0,126,135
    Splatters\A Split Second\A Split Second - splatter 1, Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74
    Splatters\A Split Second\A Split Second - splatter 1, Color = 82,123,126

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Downtown Grunge - designer series paper\Downtown Grunge - 4
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224
    Extras\Embark Graduate - punches\Embark Graduate - banner 2,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Well Worn - designer series paper\Well Worn - 1

I hope you enjoy this weeks page and you're enjoying playing along with my challenge.

Diana 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog