Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC368: Music From the Heart

Good morning!

Given all of Aidan's involvement in music at school, as well as my own interest I was so excited to see the Music From the Heart stamp set in the new catalog.  I haven't had a chance to ink it up yet but as soon as I saw this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge I new it would be perfect.

For this card I used Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then matted the Whisper White cardfront with Real Red cardstock.  On the cardfront I stamped the sheet music pattern by building each of the stamps individually (the beauty of the photopolymer stamp set is easy alignment).



Next I stamped the piano image on Whisper White cardstock and used the Smoky Slate and Basic Black Stampin' Blends to color it in before matting it with Real Red cardstock.  I love the little curved keyboard image and new it would be a perfect accent and stamped it in on Smoky Slate cardstock before cutting it out with Paper Snips.

The greeting is punched out with a 1" Circle Punch and I finished off the card with a knot tied with Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon as well as some Red Rhinestones as an accent above the piano stamped piece.

I had so much fun making this card and with the colors and the curve of the piano top it could easily be used as a valentine, perhaps for a feisty teen.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team are sharing using this sketch challenge and we would love for you to play along and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog