Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #PCC367: Heartfelt

Good morning!

Love is in the air with this weeks Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge so I decided to mix up some items for a romantic feeling card (perfect since Valentine's day will be here soon!)  I always love to add a bit of black into my Valentine cards especially if I'm thinking on the more masculine side so the dude's aren't over whelmed by all the hearts (haha!)

For this card I started with Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the base and then added a piece of Real Red cardstock which was embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder as the cardfront with a strip of the From the Heart Speciality Designer Series Paper along the left edge.

Now the main piece of this card is the black heart overlay I cut using Basic Black cardstock and the Detailed Hearts Dies (all those extra cut out hearts are perfect if you want to make a shaker card as well, hint hint!)  Next I cut out one of the heart designs in the DSP and a mat using the Heart Punch Pack and added a piece of the Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon behind the heart.

For the greeting I used the Forever Lovely stamp set and stamped in Real Red ink on Whisper White before cutting it out with the Layered Ovals Dies and then sponging around the edge with Basic Black ink before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  For that little extra bling I added some Rhinestone Jewels along the bottom of the greeting as an accent.

This card is perfect for my sweetie so I'm happy to have it ready to go!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing with this inspiration picture and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog