Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #330: So Sentimental

Good morning!

2020 is off and running and looking forward to a great year!  I've been working on some purging activities around the house and making progress and will have to eventually make my way to the studio, that will be a big task, I love my crafting toys, haha!

Today I'm starting off the year with a new Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge.  It's always fun when the challenge uses colors you wouldn't normally consider to help you get new ideas.  I also decided to showcase one of the great new bundles in the new mini catalog, So Sentimental (I'm a sucker for stitched dies that have so many uses!!)

For this card I used Flirty Flamingo for the cardbase and then layered Pretty Peacock cardstock as a mat for the Crumb Cake cardfront (which I stamped with the All Wired Up stamp using Mossy Meadow ink).

Next I added a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper (Flirty Flamingo) that was cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (part of the So Sentimental Bundle so you save 10% when you buy both the dies and the coordinating stamp set).  The greeting is from the So Sentimental stamp set and was stamped in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the same dies and then sponged around the edges with Pretty Peacock ink and attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I added some basic Rhinestones for some bling as well as some Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon to finish is off.

This is such a pretty card and could be used for wedding, anniversary, or even birthday!  This stamp set really has some awesome sentiments and fonts, you will love it!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this color challenge for inspiration, we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog