Thursday, January 16, 2020

Fab Friday Color Challenge #FabFri180: Heartfelt

Good morning!

I'm having so much fun playing along with items in the From the Heart Suite (they are so much fun!) so I decided to continue to the love of this suite with this weeks Fab Friday color challenge to give a little different feel.

I started with Highland Heather cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black behind the Whisper White cardfront.  On this layer I stamped the row of hearts along the left side using the Forever Lovely stamp set and Highland Heather and Poppy Parade ink.



Next I used the Stitched Shapes dies to cut a circle out of Rococo Rose cardstock from the 2019-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper and layered it under hearts that were stamped using the Heartfelt stamp set and punched out and attached with dimensionals.  As you know I always like a little bling so for this card I added some of the From the Heart Faceted Gems as well as some Basic Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon.

You need Valentine's cards for friends as well as family and this one is perfect and I already know who will be receiving this card!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog