Tuesday, December 11, 2018

SSINKspiration Celebrations: Picture Perfect Birthday

Good afternoon!  There are so many celebrations, that we get to experience all year long, the first of which comes to mind is birthdays so when the SSINKspiration design team decided to focus on celebrations I decided to make a birthday card (we all have birthdays!)  I also decided to do a fun fold with this card where the front is cut short so you can see the inside of the card, giving you a perfect time to decorate the inside of the card.

For this card I used Pool Party cardstock for the cardbase and Whisper White cardstock for the inside of the card which I used the Picture Perfect Birthday to stamp a row of birthday candles.

On the front of the card I added a piece of designer series paper from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper package and wrapped a piece of Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon around the DSP and tied a knot.  For the greeting I used the same stamp set and stamped the greeting in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and then after cutting it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits I used Berry Burst, Pool Party, and Lemon Lime Twist ink to stamp the confetti and then matted it with a scallop circle cut out of Basic Black cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelits and Big Shot.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting and added them only to the top so it could overlap with the inside of the card.

This is such a fun card and perfect way to celebrate someone's special day!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, may just have to CASE for my upcoming 10 birthdays I have to make cards for this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, CASE away. Good luck with your birthday cards!

      Delete

Search This Blog