Thursday, December 6, 2018

Fab Friday Sketch Challenge #FabFri151: Dashing Deer

Good morning!  I love a little sparkle to add to projects (no secret there!) but especially on holiday projects a little shine and sparkle are the perfect touch.  I decided to let gold foil be the focus on my card using this weeks Fab Friday sketch challenge while designing this card that we will be making at Sunday's Just Cards class.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper as the card front (these patterns and colors are perfect for the holidays and I'm so glad this paper is back and available for all your holiday needs).




I used Whisper White cardstock for the focus panel and stamped the greeting from the Dashing Deer stamp set in Early Espresso ink and then added two strips of washi tape along the bottom using the Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape (this tape is great because it's got metallic in 3 of the 5 patterns using three different colors of metallic, plus this washi tape is currently on sale as part of the closeout sale so it's only available while supplies last).  For the main focus piece I used Gold Foil Paper, the Big Shot, and the Detailed Deer Thinlits to cut this beautiful foil deer.  I wanted this card to have a little dimension so I used dimensionals to attach the entire Whisper White piece on the cardfront.

This card is so beautiful and it really easy to make so it's great for multiples, which is perfect during the holiday season!



Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Diana - I love this deer, and he's gorgeous in the gold foil! Great washi choices to go with! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog