Friday, December 28, 2018

SSINKspiration 2019 Sale-a-bration Favorite Stamp Set: Hello Cupcake

Good morning!  How are you enjoying the extended holiday festivities?  I love this week since we're all off and get to just relax (and I try to get a few things done around the house).  Despite placing my preorder for the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalog at the beginning of the month I haven't had a chance to play with any of my goodies until this week.  Today the SSINKspiration team is sharing projects using our favorite stamp set from this years Sale-a-bration brochure.  There are so many great products this week but given my love of sweets, and cupcakes in particular it should be no surprise that the Hello Cupcake stamp set is one of my favorites!

For this card I used Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Berry Burst cardstock and embossed with the Big Shot and Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder before adding a strip of Early Espresso Designer Series Paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper package.  For the ribbon I used Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon (but honestly I thought it was flirty flamingo, haha!)

For the main stamped image I used Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, and Berry Burst to stamp the cupcake images (and since they're photopolymer lining up was a breeze).  I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out both the cupcake and the greeting.  I sponged around the edge of the greeting with Early Espresso ink and then attached the greeting circle with dimensionals.

This cupcake looks good enough to eat, I love it!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog